- There are 51 million Catholics in the U.S. which is equal to what percentage of the U.S. population = 21%
- The percentage which Catholicism dropped of the U.S. population between 2007 and 2014 = 24% - 21%
- Percentage of the U. S. population who are former Catholics = 13%
- Percentage of the U. S. population who have converted to Catholicism = 2%
- Ratio of Catholic drop outs to Catholic converts = 6.5:1
I am a Roman Catholic Unitarian Univeralist and there are many like me. I call myself a "Roman Catholic Unitarian Universalist because the Unitarian Universalists will accept me while if I called myself a Unitarian Univeralist Roman Catholic, the Roman Catholics would not.
The third principle of Unitarian Univeralism is to affirm and promote the acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.