Review of lessons 41-45
41. God goes with me wherever I go.
42. God is my strength. Vision is His gift.
43. God is my source. I cannot see apart from Him.
44. God is the light within which I see.
45. God is the Mind with which I think.
The eleventh step of Alcoholics Anonymous is seeking through prayer and meditation to improve conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out. When I put myself in conscious contact with God, God is with me wherever I go and this gives me strength and vision. God’s will becomes the light in which I think and see.
In Unitarian Universalism it is the covenant with others and the decision to affirm and promote the seven principles which puts me in contact with the Transcendent source of the interdependent web which nurtures the vision of the inherent worth and dignity of every person and all of existence.
My Kind Of Church Music