- Oneness. The person has felt a deep abiiding sense of the interdependent being of all existence.
- Inner stillness other wise called peace. Christians call it the peace of Christ.
- Self awareness and self regulation which is not disturbed by the likes and dislikes of others or the ups and downs of external circumstances.
- Compassion, empathy, and atruism towards all of life.
- Surrender to the Higher Power being at one with the Tao.
- Tuned in to the vibrations of the universe not tuned out and oblivious and impervious.
- Bliss - an abiding sense of well being and all being right with the world.
- Love has eradicated fear.
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
What are the signs of wakefulness?
This state is called by UUAWOL ministries "cosmic consciousness." It is generated by and maintained by covenantal relationships intended to affirm and promote the seven principles. Very few Unitarian Univeralists have achieved this state of spiritual development. The faith has given us the means but few have chosen to accept it and pursue it. UUAWOL ministries is offering people an opportunity to engage in and enhance their covenantal relationships in pursuit of a better way of life to increase personal holiness and sanctify the world. Will you join us?