The UU A Way Of Life ministries index is a regular feature which appears on Mondays.
- Percentage of Christians who said "Part of my faith means being a witness about Jesus?" 95-97%
- Percentage of Christians who said they know how to respond if someone asked them about the faith? 86-92%
- Percentage of Christians who said they were gifted in sharing their faith with others? 56-73%
- Percentage of Christians who said it is wrong to share one's personal beliefs with someone of a different faith in hopes that they will one day share the same faith? 19 - 47%
- Percentage of Christians who said if someone disagrees with you, it means that they're judging you. 9-40%
So how would UUs answer these questions:
- Part of my faith is the importance of sharing our UU living traditions with others?
- It would be a good thing if more people became UU?
- If someone asked about Unitarian Univeralism, I could explain it satisfactorily?
- I am gifted at sharing my UU faith with others?
- It is wrong to share my UU faith with someone of a different faith?
- I am worried that I might be judged negatively for my UU faith?