Review of lessons 31 - 35
31. I am not the victim of the world I see.
32. I have invented the world I see.
33. There is another way of looking at the world.
34. I could see peace instead of this.
35. My mind is part of God’s. I am very holy.
The eleventh step of Alcoholics Anonymous says that we can seek through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understand God praying for knowledge of God’s will for us and the power to carry it out.
Jesus tells us we can seek and we shall find, knock and the door will be opened for us.
In Unitarian Universalism we covenant together to affirm and promote the acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations and around the world.
When we decide we no longer want to play the victim and instead seek a better way to live our lives, we begin to realize that we could have peace instead of anger and fear when we realize that our mind is a part of God’s and we are very holy.
We begin to sing along with Louis Armstrong, “It’s a wonderful world.”